Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Don't worry guys, sexism is over!




Real Housewives of New Jersey's Melissa Gorga's New Book:"If your wife says "no," turn her around, and rip her clothes off. She wants to be dominated."


I’m 124 sandwiches away from an engagement ring:
As he finished that last bite, he made an unexpected declaration of how much he loved me and that sandwich: “Honey, you’re 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring!”


David Gilmour, Award-Winning Author and Professor at University of Toronto:
I don’t love women writers enough to teach them, if you want women writers go down the hall. What I teach is guys. Serious heterosexual guys.


David Gilmour apologizes:
I don’t love women writers enough to teach them. That’s all I’m saying. What I teach are guys. If you want women writers, you go down the hall.



Awesome! Well, I'm off to earn my 77 cents on the dollar.

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I got married, I threw away all the lunchmeat in my fridge and declared myself free to make pot roast and potatoes every night!

    ReplyDelete